A BBL (Brazilian butt lift) is one of the latest trends to reshape the buttocks. This procedure is based on the principles of fat transfer — the surgeon extracts unwanted fat cells from the donor site and injects them into targeted areas on the buttocks. If you want to enhance your buttocks without using artificial implants, this might be the ideal solution. Brand Surgical Institute performs a highly personalized BBL to elevate the contours of your buttocks in accordance with your specific expectations.
What is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
How Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Work?
Brazilian butt lift combines two treatment modalities to enhance your buttocks — liposuction and fat grafting. The surgeon harvests excess fat cells from one part of your body, such as the tummy, thighs, or arms, and transfers them to your buttocks. The fat cells are carefully extracted, purified, sterilized, and transferred into strategic locations on the buttocks, essentially redistributing your body’s natural fat cells. This is an autologous procedure that eliminates the risk of infections.
Benefits of A Brazilian Butt Lift:
- Offers two specific and sought-after benefits – liposuction of excess fat and a fuller, lifted, more projected rear
- Significantly less invasive than implants
- Can be performed in less time than implant-based butt augmentations
- Costs less than implant-based buttock enhancements
- Provides a custom-shaped rear
- Ensures you are completely confident with your body
- Augments the upper portion of the buttocks to create a perky appearance
- Fills in depressed areas — hip dips — of the buttocks
- Improves the appearance of skin
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Fills sagging buttock tissues for a more youthful appearance
- Reduces excess fat cells from the donor regions, such as the tummy
To learn more, contact our office to schedule a consultation.
You Are The Ideal Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift If:
- You want to elevate the contours of your buttocks
- You want to make your buttocks look fuller and perkier
- You want to use natural materials harvested from your body
- You have excess volume in a donor site, such as the tummy or thighs
- You have generally good physical health
- You have realistic expectations from the procedure
- You are a nonsmoker or willing to stop smoking before the procedure
What happens during a Brazilian butt lift?
Brand Surgical Institute performs a highly personalized BBL after a thorough consultation and evaluation. The surgeon carefully examines your body, discusses your goals, and reviews your medical history. After confirming that you’re a good candidate, the surgeon curates a personalized treatment plan for you, which involves marking the potential donor sites and the regions where fat cells must be transferred.
The Brazilian butt lift surgery is performed under general anesthesia at our accredited surgical facility. The surgeon makes a small incision on the donor site, such as the tummy, and inserts a hollow cannula to suction away the excess fat cells. The fat cells are purified, sterilized, and carefully injected into targeted areas on the buttocks. The entire procedure concludes within an hour or two, following which you can recover at home.
What is recovery like after a Brazilian butt lift?
Your surgeon will provide you with instructions to follow after the procedure. There are recovery aids such as compression garments, pain medication, and muscle relaxants to assist in the recovery process. The following is a general timeline of the recovery process:
- Return to Work: 1-2 weeks after surgery
- Full Recovery: 3-4 weeks after surgery
- Return to Exercise: 8 weeks after surgery
Schedule a consultation for your Brazilian butt lift
Brand Surgical Institute is a state-of-the-art ambulatory surgical facility specializing in the latest and safest surgical techniques, including the Brazilian butt lift. Our surgeons perform highly personalized consultations to understand your anatomical considerations and goals, following which they curate a tailor-made solution. Our considered approach to buttock enhancement ensures safe, consistent, and naturalized results that betray no signs of cosmetic manipulation. Please schedule an appointment to explore your options.