Most people have pockets of excess fat that they wish to eliminate. But what if you could harvest those fat cells and transfer them to areas lacking in volume, such as the cheeks, breast, or buttocks? Brand Surgical Institute performs a highly personalized facial fat grafting procedure to transfer excess fat cells from one part of the body to another. This procedure effectively redistributes fat cells to provide optimal facial contour.
What is Fat Grafting?
How fat grafting restores facial volume:
- Adds volume to sunken parts of the face, such as the cheeks and temples
- Reduces the visibility of fine lines, wrinkles, facial creases, and folds
- Reduce nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- Reverses the signs of aging on the face
- Elevates natural facial contours, such as the cheeks
- Adds volume under your eyes to correct dark circles
Benefits of fat grafting:
- Autologous procedure based on fat cells drawn from your body
- No risk of infections or the rejection of fat cells because they’re parts of your body
- Completely natural-looking results that conform to your body and expectations
- Provides a firm, contoured, and natural look
- Reduces excess fat cells from the donor sites, such as the tummy
- Revitalizes the complexion and makes you look youthful
- Minimal post-treatment downtime
You are the ideal candidate for fat grafting if:
- You have sunken cheeks, hollows under the eyes, and other signs of aging
- You have excess fat cells in other parts of the body, such as the tummy and hips
- You want natural-looking results based on fat cells harvested from your body
- You are in generally good physical health
- You have realistic expectations from the procedure
- You are a nonsmoker or willing to stop smoking before the procedure
What is recovery like after fat grafting?
Facial fat grafting may cause mild swelling and bruising, especially when performed around the eyes. You may also notice mild skin discoloration, which can be concealed with makeup. The side effects will gradually dissipate over several days as the fat tissues settle into your body. Some of the fat cells will be resorbed by the body, but the surgeon will account for the gradual loss of fat volume while performing the surgery.
Schedule a consultation for fat grafting in Glendale, CA
Brand Surgical Institute is a luxurious outpatient surgical facility specializing in cutting-edge surgical techniques focusing on health and beauty. Our surgical experts use the latest and safest fat grafting techniques to transfer fat cells from one part of the body to another, helping you achieve the optimal facial contours. We personalize all treatment plans to ensure natural-looking results that conform to your expectations. Please schedule an appointment to explore your fat grafting options in Glendale, CA.