Lumecca IPL is a cutting-edge IPL (intense pulsed light) device that generates calibrated wavelengths of light energy to remove unwanted pigmentation from the skin. If you’re suffering from pigmentation problems, such as age spots and rosacea, and vascular lesions, you may want to consider Lumecca IPL treatment. Brand Surgical Institute provides a highly personalized treatment to remove the unwanted pigmented spots and vascular lesions and revitalize your complexion.
How can Lumecca IPL help you?
Lumecca IPL corrects the following:
- Acne scarring
- Broken capillaries
- Vascular lesions
- Sun damage
- Age spots
- Pigmentation problems
How does Lumecca IPL treatment work?
Lumecca IPL is a groundbreaking IPL device that delivers calibrated wavelengths of light energy into the deeper layers of the skin. The pigmented cells absorb the light and break down, following which the tiny pigmented particles are flushed away via the lymphatic system. This procedure essentially destroys and expels the unwanted pigmented cells from your skin, making your skin look smooth and even textured. It can also break down the damaged capillaries and blood vessels on your skin to reduce excessive redness.
Benefits of Lumecca IPL:
- Non-invasive treatment — no incisions, injections, or scars
- Comfortable and painless treatment
- No harsh side effects or complications
- Suitable for all skin types
- Revitalizes your complexion
- Ideal for pigmentation problems
- Concludes within 30 minutes
- No downtime — resume daily activities immediately
You are the ideal candidate for Lumecca IPL if:
- You have unwanted pigmentation concerns and vascular lesions on your skin
- You want to make your skin look smooth and even-textured
- You want to revitalize your complexion without surgeries or downtime
- You are not taking Accutane
- You are not pregnant
- You are not using a retinoid cream
- You don’t have active skin infections
- You don’t have severe scarring issues
- You have realistic expectations from the treatment
What is recovery like after Lumecca IPL treatment?
Your skin will feel slightly sunburned after the Lumecca IPL treatment. You may experience mild itching, redness, swelling, tenderness, and discomfort for a day or two. You can resume your daily activities and work immediately, but avoid strenuous exercises until the side effects dissipate. The pigmented areas will become darker, following which they will flake off your skin. Your skin quality will continue improving for up to 2 weeks. Some patients may need additional sessions for optimal results.
Schedule a consultation for Lumecca IPL in Glendale, CA
Brand Surgical Institute is a luxurious outpatient surgical facility specializing in the latest and safest cosmetic treatments. We stay abreast of the latest developments in cosmetic medicine and use cutting-edge technologies to make your skin look smooth, even-textured, and youthful. We use the Lumecca IPL device for facial revitalization because it promises superior results while using less energy, ensuring safe and consistent results for all skin types. Please schedule an appointment to explore your options.