If you’re concerned about the signs of aging on the lower two-thirds of your face, you might be a good candidate. Facelift, also known as rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that involves removing excess skin tissues and fat deposits from the lower two-thirds of the face to reverse the signs of aging. The cosmetic surgeon makes strategic incisions around the face to remove excess skin tissues, making your facial skin look smooth and refreshed. A successful facelift can take 10 to 15 years off your face.
How can a Facelift help you?
How a facelift reverses the signs of aging:
- Facelift reduces large facial creases and folds
- Facelift reduces nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- Facelift reduces facial sagging and skin laxity
- Facelift reduces facial wrinkles and fine lines
- Facelift helps you achieve a chiseled jawline
- Facelift provides an elegant face and neck contour
- Facelift revitalizes your eyes
- Facelift makes your face look more youthful
- Facelift takes a decade or more off your face
You are the ideal candidate for a facelift if:
- You have unwanted facial wrinkles and creases
- You have minimal to moderate skin laxity in the neck and jowls
- You want to reverse the signs of aging on your face
- You are in generally good physical health
- You have realistic expectations from the procedure
- You are a nonsmoker or willing to stop smoking before and after the procedure
To see if you’re a good candidate for a facelift in Glendale, contact our office to schedule a consultation.
What is recovery like after a facelift?
Your specific recovery journey will depend on several factors, including your lifestyle and the type of facelift you undergo. The cutaneous and mini facelift procedures involve downtime of 2 to 3 days, but some of the more invasive facelifts may involve several weeks of downtime. Your face will also look swollen and bruised for a few days, but the side effects will gradually dissipate. Most patients can resume most physical activities and exercise after about 6 weeks after your procedure.
Schedule a consultation for a facelift
Brand Surgical Institute is the leading outpatient surgical facility dedicated to a comprehensive suite of surgical procedures in Glendale. Our board-certified plastic surgeons believe in curating highly personalized surgical plans that conform to your specific expectations and goals. They examine your facial anatomy, discuss your goals, and curate a personalized treatment plan, ensuring safe, consistent, and naturalized results. Please schedule an appointment to explore your facelift options in Glendale, CA.