Breast revision is a surgical procedure that aims to correct the mistakes, complications, or unwanted results from primary breast surgery. You may consider a breast revision for several reasons, such as correcting surgical errors, changing the breast implant size, removing an implant, or addressing complications arising from the surgery. Brand Surgical Institute is led by nationally renowned plastic surgeons who provide the most effective and personalized solutions for your breast revision surgery.
What is a Breast Revision?
You are the ideal candidate for breast revision if:
- You want to improve the cosmetic results of your primary breast surgery
- You want to change the shape or size of your breast implant
- You want to remove the breast implant
- You are experiencing breast implant complications, such as capsular contracture
- You are physically healthy
- You have realistic expectations from the procedure
- You are a nonsmoker or willing to stop smoking before or after the procedure
What is recovery like after breast revision?
The recovery period after the breast revision surgery will be similar to that after the primary breast surgery. You must wear compression garments or supportive bras for a few weeks to minimize swelling. You can resume most of your daily activities and work after 1 to 2 weeks, but strenuous workouts should be avoided for 6 to 8 weeks. The scars will gradually dissipate and fade away.
Schedule a consultation for breast revision in Glendale, CA
Brand Surgical Institute is the leading woman-owned multi-specialty outpatient surgical center specializing in surgical techniques that restore optimal health and beauty. Our plastic surgeons carefully examine your breast anatomy, discuss your goals, and curate personalized treatment plans. Our considered approach to breast revision ensures safe and consistent results, helping you achieve the ideal breast shape and size without complications. Please schedule an appointment to explore your breast revision options in Glendale, CA.