Dermal fillers are cosmetic injections that enhance your facial volume, fill out fine lines and wrinkles, and elevate your facial contours. They essentially restore facial volume lost due to age, making your skin look fuller, smoother, and more youthful. Brand Surgical Institute carries a comprehensive suite of dermal fillers in Glendale that restore collagen and hyaluronic acid reserves to reverse the signs of aging and revitalize your complexion.
How can Dermal Fillers help you?
Dermal fillers can correct the following:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Facial creases and folds
- Nasolabial folds around the nose
- Marionette lines around the mouth
- Perioral lines around the mouth
- Sunken and gaunt cheeks
- Under-eye hollows
- Dark circles
- Deep tear troughs
- Recessed or weak chin
- Lack of jawline definition
- Thin or dry lips
- Lack of lip volume
Benefits of dermal fillers:
- Restore your skin’s natural collagen fibers and hyaluronic acid levels
- Reverse the signs of aging on your face
- Injectable treatments — no incisions or scars
- No harsh side effects or complications
- Reversible treatments — hyaluronic acid can be dissolved
- Improve overall facial contours and appearance
- Conclude within 30 minutes
- Immediate onset of results
- Long-lasting and natural-looking results
- No post-treatment downtime
You are the ideal candidate for dermal fillers if:
- You are at least 21 years of age
- You have unwanted facial wrinkles, fine lines, or hollow cheeks
- You want to elevate your natural facial contours, such as the cheeks, jawline, and lips
- You are physically and mentally healthy
- You have realistic expectations from the treatment
- You aren’t allergic to lidocaine, hyaluronic acid, or other components of the injections
- You don’t have medical conditions that preclude dermal filler treatments
What is recovery like after dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers may cause mild post-treatment swelling, redness, tenderness, and bruising around the injection sites, but these side effects dissipate within a few days. You can resume most of your daily activities immediately, but please avoid strenuous workouts for a day or two.
What are the results of dermal fillers?
Hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers produce instant results — you will notice the results as you walk out of the surgical center. But the results of collagen-inducing fillers will appear gradually over several weeks or months as your body produces new collagen fibers. The final results should last several months or years, depending on the chosen fillers and treatment areas.
Schedule a consultation for your dermal fillers in Glendale, CA
Brand Surgical Institute is the leading woman-owned multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center in Glendale. Our team is led by cosmetic experts who undergo continuous training in the latest injectable modalities and perform a high volume of cosmetic injections daily. They leverage their skills, expertise, and artistic instincts to elevate your facial contours and reverse the signs of aging, ensuring safe, consistent, and naturalized results. Please schedule an appointment to explore your options for dermal filler in Glendale.