Morpheus8 is a groundbreaking technology that uses radiofrequency energy to supercharge your body’s innate healing properties. The human body is an incredible machine with powerful healing and collagen production capabilities. Morpheus8 simply catalyzes your body’s healing processes to reverse the effects of age, sun damage, and acne scars, making your skin look smooth, soft, and youthful. Brand Surgical Institute provides highly personalized Morpheus8 in Glendale treatments to revitalize your complexion.
How can Morpheus8 help you?
Morpheus8 corrects the following:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Facial creases and folds
- Sagging skin tissues
- Skin laxity
- Loss of collagen
- Stretch marks
- Sun damage
- Age spots
- Pigmentation problems
- Acne scarring
- Acne breakouts
- Other scars
- Enlarged pores
- Dull and rough skin
- Uneven skin tone
- Textural irregularities
Benefits of Morpheus8:
- Minimally invasive procedure — no injections, incisions, or scars
- Suitable for all skin types and colors
- Stimulates natural collagen production and healing
- Makes your body heal itself
- Reverses the signs of aging and elevates facial volumes
- Improves overall skin texture and complexion
- Minimal discomfort during the treatment
- No harsh side effects or complications
- Concludes within an hour
- Completely natural results based on your body’s innate healing processes
- No downtime — resume your daily activities immediately
You are the ideal candidate for Morpheus8 if:
- You want to reverse the signs of aging without major side effects or downtime
- You want to restore your skin’s natural collagen reserves
- You want to do something about wrinkles, tired, dull, and uneven skin
- You don’t have active skin infections or acne breakouts
- You are physically and mentally healthy
- You have realistic expectations about the treatment
To find out of you’re a candidate for Morpheus8 in Glendale contact us for a consultation.
What happens during the Morpheus8 treatment?
Morpheus8 is performed as a simple in-office treatment that concludes within an hour. The cosmetic provider applies a numbing gel on your skin to ensure comfort. After examining your skin type and discussing your goals, the cosmetic provider adjusts the depth of the Morpheus8 device. The Morpheus8 device is used to make thousands of microchannels on your skin’s surface while delivering radiofrequency energy into the deep dermis. Finally, the cosmetic provider applies a soothing gel on your skin.
What is recovery like after Morpheus8 treatment?
Morpheus8 treatment doesn’t involve major side effects and complications. You may experience mild post-treatment swelling, tenderness, redness, and bruising around the treatment sites, but these side effects dissipate in a few days. Your face might look flushed for a day or two. You can resume your daily activities and work immediately, but you should avoid strenuous workouts and direct sunlight until the side effects dissipate. You should also wear sunscreen to protect your skin.
What are the results of the Morpheus8 treatment?
Morpheus8 catalyzes your body’s innate healing properties, so the results appear gradually. Most patients notice the results a few weeks after their Morpheus8 in Glendale treatment — your skin will gradually look smoother and more even-textured. Depending on your unique needs, you may need 3 or more sessions spaced 6 to 8 weeks apart for optimal results.
Schedule a consultation for your Morpheus8 treatment in Glendale, CA
Brand Surgical Institute is a state-of-the-art surgical center specializing in the latest and safest cosmetic treatments. Our cosmetic providers undergo continued training and perform a high volume of cosmetic treatments daily, so they have the skills, experience, and aesthetic insights necessary to deliver stunning results. Instead of offering cookie-cutter treatments, our cosmetic providers offer personalized treatment plans that conform to your goals. Please schedule an appointment to explore your Morpheus8 treatments in Glendale.