Rhinoplasty, also known as a nose job, reshapes your nasal cartilage and underlying architecture. Your nose will not only be beautiful but also proportional to your face. This procedure corrects internal structural issues with the nose, such as a deviated septum, which can correct breathing problems. Brand Surgical Institute specializes in cutting-edge techniques that elevate your nose contours, address breathing issues, and correct structural deformities.
Is a Rhinoplasty the right fit for you?
How does rhinoplasty work?
Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure that manipulates the internal structures of the nose to fix cosmetic and functional issues. The surgeon makes strategic incisions inside or outside the nose and trims away excess cartilage and nasal bone structure. The surgeon may also place graft materials from other parts of the body, such as the ears, to enhance the nasal structure. The details of the rhinoplasty may vary, but the goal is to elevate the nose contours and functionality.
How rhinoplasty improves your nasal contours:
- Balance the size of the nose
- Adjust the nose size to ensure optimal facial proportions
- Adjust the width of the nasal bridge
- Reduce nasal humps and depressions
- Adjust the nasal tip to make it look attractive
- Correct an upturned or drooping nasal tip
- Reshape the nostrils
- Correct issues related to asymmetry
- Improve the overall shape, size, and structure of the nose
- Straighten the septum to improve breathing
Benefits of rhinoplasty:
- Boost self-confidence
- Correct birth defects
- Enhance facial symmetry
- Elevate nose shape, size, and contours
- Treat breathing problems
- Reduce snoring
- Enhance youthful appearance
- Repair injured or broken noses
- Boost your career success
- Revise a prior nasal surgery
You are the ideal candidate for rhinoplasty if:
- You want to improve the shape, size, contours, or proportions of your nose
- You want to improve your overall facial proportions and harmony
- You want to address structural deformities related to your nose
- You want to improve breathing and reduce snoring
- You have generally good physical health
- You have realistic expectations from the procedure
- You are a nonsmoker or willing to stop smoking before and after the procedure
What is recovery like after rhinoplasty?
Afterwards, most bruises will resolve within 7 to 10 days. Most of the swelling will settle by the 6-week mark and fully conclude within 3 months. The overall shape of the nose will gradually improve over a year. You may need nasal packing and nasal splints for a few days after the procedure to stabilize the nose structure. Your surgeon will also provide aftercare guidelines that you must follow accurately.
What is nasal packing?
Nasal packing involves inserting an antiseptic gauze or cotton pack into the nostrils after a rhinoplasty. The surgeon places nasal packs to reduce bleeding and minimize swelling. But nasal packing isn’t always necessary.
Will my nose be broken?
Depending on your unique condition and expectations, your surgery may involve manual nasal fracturing. Your surgeon will strategically fracture a part of your nose to access the underlying structures and make the necessary adjustments, such as correcting asymmetries. Your nose will heal within a few weeks after surgery.
Is it normal to fear surgery?
Most patients undergoing surgery have anxieties and fears, especially when the procedure affects the face. But rhinoplasty is also one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries — over 350,000 individuals in the US undergo nose jobs every year. If you want to alleviate your fears and anxieties, please find a highly-skilled, reputable, and board-certified plastic surgeon specializing in rhinoplasties.
Schedule a consultation for rhinoplasty
Brand Surgical Institute is the leading woman-owned outpatient surgical facility in Glendale. Our surgical experts specialize in personalized surgical procedures that conform to your unique expectations and facial anatomy, ensuring natural-looking and stunning results. Our cosmetic surgeons always perform thorough evaluations, discuss your expectations, and educate patients to help them make informed decisions about their treatment options. Please schedule an appointment to explore your options.