Also known as a mastopexy, a breast lift refines the breasts to raise and reshape sagging and drooping tissues. Breast lifts are common among women who are comfortable with their breast size but unhappy with the lack of perkiness and sagging of the breast tissues. Brand Surgical Institute is led by surgical experts who discuss your specific concerns and goals to curate personalized breast lift in Glendale surgical plans that restore your confidence.
How can a Breast Lift help you?
How Does A Breast Lift Work?
A breast lift is a surgical procedure that aims to improve the breast’s perkiness and projection. If you have sagging or drooping breast tissues, the surgeon creates strategic incisions to trim away excess skin and reposition the breasts in an upright position. If necessary, the surgeon may also reposition the nipples into the ideal position or reduce the areola’s size, making your breast look firm, taut, and youthful.
Breast Lift Surgery Can Treat The Following:
- Genetically misshapen, tubular, or oblong breasts
- Post-pregnancy, aged, or naturally droopy breasts
- Enlarged nipple areolas
- Loss of breast volume from weight loss
Benefits of A Breast Lift:
- Improve the lift and position of the breast
- Ensure the breast tissues are proportional to the body
- Make the breasts look more youthful
- Reverse the signs of aging and weight loss in the breasts
- Improve confidence and self-esteem
- Improve overall breast contours
- Tighten extremely loose or sagging skin
- Increase your wardrobe choices
You Are The Ideal Candidate For A Breast Lift If:
- You have drooping or sagging breast tissues
- You have an enlarged areola
- You want to restore your breast’s perkiness and youthful position
- You are in good physical health
- You have realistic expectations from the breast lift surgery
- You are a nonsmoker or willing to stop smoking before and after the surgery
Schedule a consultation for your breast lift in Glendale, CA
Brand Surgical Institute is the leading outpatient surgical facility specializing in the latest and safest surgical techniques in Glendale. Our surgical experts carefully examine your anatomy, discuss your goals, and curate personalized surgical plans that conform to your expectations. We believe everyone is unique, and our surgical treatments are uniquely designed for everyone. Please schedule an appointment to explore your options for your breast lift in Glendale surgery.