A tummy tuck is one of the most popular procedures for women who have had children or have undergone dramatic changes from weight loss. During a tummy tuck, the abdominal muscles are tightened, and the excess, sagging skin is removed, leaving the midsection better toned and flatter. Brand Surgical Institute provides a highly personalized procedure to help you achieve a flat, toned, and chiseled abdomen.
How can a tummy tuck help you?
How does a tummy tuck work?
A tummy tuck, also known as an abdominoplasty, is a surgical procedure that improves the overall shape and contours of your abdomen. The surgeon makes a strategic incision just underneath your abdomen, through which they trim away excess skin tissues and fat deposits. The surgeon also tightens the underlying abdominal muscles with sutures, making them look firm and contoured. This procedure can help you achieve a flat, chiseled abdomen.
You are the ideal candidate for a tummy tuck if:
- You have excess skin tissues and fat deposits in your abdomen
- You have weak abdominal muscle definition
- You want to make your abdomen look firm and chiseled
- You want to reverse the effects of childbirth and aging on your tummy
- You don’t intend on having any more children in the future
- You are at or close to your ideal body weight
- You are physically healthy
- You have realistic expectations from the procedure
- You are a nonsmoker or willing to stop smoking before and after the procedure
To find out more information and to see if you’re a candidate, contact our office to schedule a consultation.
Schedule a consultation for your tummy tuck
Brand Surgical Institute is the first woman-owned multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center in Glendale. Our providers convey your treatment plans in a clear, accessible, and empathetic manner, ensuring you feel emotionally and physically comfortable throughout the process. We stay with you through every stage of the treatment, from the initial consultation to the final recovery. Please schedule an appointment to explore your options.