Breast reduction, also known as a reduction mammoplasty, provides relief for women by reducing back, neck, bra strap, and shoulder pain caused by heavy breasts. A reduction in breast volume can also improve a woman’s ability to find clothing and bras that fit more appropriately and comfortably. Brand Surgical Institute is a state-of-the-art surgical facility specializing in the latest and safest techniques. Our surgical experts carefully reduce your breast volume to ensure optimal comfort.
How can a Breast reduction help you?
Benefits of breast reduction:
- Alleviate back pain, neck pain, and shoulder pain
- Reduce the discomfort and pain caused by heavy breasts
- Reduce the pain caused by bra straps
- Increase your ability to fit into more clothes
- Allow you to engage in physical activities comfortably
- Make breasts look more proportional and youthful
- Improve confidence and comfort
You are the ideal candidate for breast reduction if:
- You have heavy breasts that cause discomfort
- You have back pain, shoulder pain, or neck pain because of your breasts
- You want to engage in physical activities, such as running, more easily
- You want your breasts to look more proportional
- You are in good physical health
- You have realistic expectations from the procedure
- You are a nonsmoker or willing to stop smoking before and after the procedure
What is recovery like after breast reduction?
You will have to wear supportive bras and compression garments for a few days to reduce swelling and improve healing. You may experience soreness, tenderness, and bruising for a few days after the procedure. You’ll start to regain strength and energy in about seven days, but you will need a week off work, depending on the nature of your job. During this time, you’ll have to limit your activities. You can resume most of your regular physical activities after 6 to 8 weeks.
Schedule a consultation for breast reduction
Brand Surgical Institute is the leading woman-owned ambulatory surgical center in Glendale. We believe in providing highly personalized breast surgeries that conform to our patients’ unique goals and concerns. Our surgical experts discuss your expectations and curate personalized treatment plans that ensure safe, consistent, and reliable results. We also place scars in discrete locations where they aren’t easily visible. Please schedule an appointment to explore your options.