Botox is one of the world’s most popular cosmetic injections for unwanted facial wrinkles and creases. The onset of wrinkles can be devastating to your self-esteem, but Botox injections can effectively reverse the signs of aging, making your skin look smooth and youthful. With a few strategic injections, we can suppress unwanted dynamic wrinkles and take years off your face. Brand Surgical Institute provides highly personalized Botox in Glendale injections that ensure naturalized results — no frozen expressions or stiffness.
Is Botox right for you?
Botox corrects the following:
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Frown lines between the eyebrows, also known as glabellar lines
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Bunny lines around the bridge of the nose
- Perioral lines around the mouth
- Creases and wrinkles on the chin
- Other dynamic wrinkles and expression lines
How does Botox work?
Botox is a cosmetic injection made of botulinum toxin, a neurotoxin protein that temporarily blocks communications between nerve endings and targeted muscle groups. When injected into targeted areas of your face, Botox injections temporarily relax the facial muscles responsible for your expression lines, such as the forehead lines and frown lines. Over time, as the facial muscles relax, your unwanted wrinkles slowly fade away and dissipate. The results appear gradually within two weeks.
Maintain youthful skin with preventative Botox
Botox can also be used as a preventative treatment. If you start undergoing Botox treatments in your early 20s, your facial muscles won’t contract and grow enough to produce permanent facial creases and wrinkles. Instead of treating unwanted expression lines when they appear, you can prevent their appearance with proactive Botox treatments. Please consult our cosmetic providers and surgeons to determine if you’re suitable for preventative Botox in Glendale.
Benefits of Botox:
- Injectable treatment — no incisions or scars
- Almost completely painless
- No harsh side effects or complications
- Prevents the formation of new wrinkles
- Suppresses the unwanted dynamic wrinkles
- Makes your skin look smooth and youthful
- Results appear within 2 weeks
- Concludes within 30 minutes
- No downtime — resume your daily activities immediately
You are the ideal candidate for Botox if:
- You have unwanted dynamic wrinkles on the face
- You want to prevent new wrinkles from appearing
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You are physically and mentally healthy
- You have realistic expectations from the treatment
- You don’t have medical conditions that preclude Botox treatments
What happens during Botox treatments?
Botox in Glendale is a simple, in-office treatment that concludes within 30 minutes. The cosmetic provider discusses your goals, examines your facial anatomy, and selects the ideal units of Botox for your specific needs. The cosmetic provider cleanses your facial skin, applies a numbing gel to ensure comfort, and marks the treatment areas. Botox is carefully injected into the targeted areas on your skin using ultrafine needles. You might feel a pinch, but there’s no pain.
What is recovery like after Botox?
Botox may cause mild post-treatment redness, swelling, tenderness, bruising, and discomfort, but these side effects dissipate within a few days. You can resume your daily activities and work immediately, but you should avoid strenuous workouts for a day or two.
What are the results of Botox?
The Botox results should start appearing after a few days, with continued improvements for 2 weeks. The final results last for 3 to 4 months, following which you need maintenance treatments to maintain youthful skin.
Schedule a consultation for Botox in Glendale, CA
Brand Surgical Institute is a state-of-the-art outpatient surgical facility specializing in cutting-edge cosmetic treatments. Our surgical center is led by cosmetic experts and nationally renowned surgeons with a keen understanding of facial anatomy. Instead of offering a cookie-cutter treatment, our cosmetic providers personalize the dose according to your specific needs, ensuring consistent and naturalized results. Please schedule an appointment to explore your options of Botox in Glendale.